We reduce the complexity
Services & Tools
With just a few clicks to your individual substructure: Use the dynamic overview for all SYSTEA substructures. Selectable according to the type of cladding, type of fastening and desired energy efficiency, you can easily get an initial recommendation for a suitable solution.
- General advice and consultancy for systems for suspended rear-ventilated facade systems
- Checking and designing technical master details
- Preliminary static calculations and investigations
- Advice on rules and regulations governing supervision of construction work
- Advice on structural physics and relevant fire protection aspects
- Support when preparing tender documents
- Training and seminars for customers and partners in the industry
- Technical representation of details
- Definition of specialist structural elements
- Static engineering for facades (facade wall cladding, sub-structure, specialist structural elements)
- Installation plans for the sub-structure
- Determining quantities required, Take-offs / Preparing parts lists
- Visiting building sites for technical support
- Inductions for installation works
- Solving implementation problems
- Practical training for companies completing the work
Support at all levels: Whether current brochures, technical documents, specification texts or system drawings – you can find helpful documents here in our download area.
Good advice is not expensive: The FVHF efficiency tool determines the required insulation thickness and the energetic efficiency class of the substructure of a rear-ventilated facade, depending on the target U-value of the outer wall. The pre-dimensioning helps to meet the technical and building-physical requirements .
Would you like to stay up to date with SYSTEA? Then sign up for our newsletter. We will inform you briefly and concisely about product news, references and the SYSTEA team.