We reduce the complexity
Services & Tools
With just a few clicks to your individual substructure: Use the dynamic overview for all SYSTEA substructures. Selectable according to the type of cladding, type of fastening and desired energy efficiency, you can easily get an initial recommendation for a suitable solution.
- General advice and consultancy for systems for suspended rear-ventilated facade systems
- Checking and designing technical master details
- Preliminary static calculations and investigations
- Advice on rules and regulations governing supervision of construction work
- Advice on structural physics and relevant fire protection aspects
- Support when preparing tender documents
- Training and seminars for customers and partners in the industry
- Technical representation of details
- Definition of specialist structural elements
- Static engineering for facades (facade wall cladding, sub-structure, specialist structural elements)
- Installation plans for the sub-structure
- Determining quantities required, Take-offs / Preparing parts lists
- Visiting building sites for technical support
- Inductions for installation works
- Solving implementation problems
- Practical training for companies completing the work
Support at all levels: Whether current brochures, technical documents, specification texts or system drawings – you can find helpful documents here in our download area.
Good advice is not expensive: The FVHF efficiency tool determines the required insulation thickness and the energetic efficiency class of the substructure of a rear-ventilated facade, depending on the target U-value of the outer wall. The pre-dimensioning helps to meet the technical and building-physical requirements .
in BAU 2021